Sunday, June 24, 2012

Drumroll please (midsummer style)

No dancing naked...oh, all right, go ahead if you want to.

Thank you all for stopping by yesterday. The Midsummer Blog Hop was a really fun event and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year. (Wink, wink fellow Brigaders.)

I stopped by all the participating blogs and even though I didn't get a chance to comment on all of them they were great. You Brigaders really know how to bring the interesting and the fun.

I was pleasantly surprised by all the references to Midsummer Night. And there were several that took on the summer theme like me. Of course, there were tons of science in the Hop House which satisfied my geeky thirst.

Okay, okay. Now for the winner of the free ebook "Duty and Devotion":

Pam AKA VanillaOrchids!!

Come on down!...er, well, you know what I mean. I've sent you an email.

Again, thank you all you uber groovy bloggy friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!! I think I'll pass on the dancing naked though. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete