Monday, July 4, 2011

US Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans!

As you all know, I am super patriotic. All American. Whoot USA! So, if you're not, you might want to not read this post.

Fair warning...okay, moving on.

There's an adventurous, competitive side in every American that some people confuse for cocky...LOL, okay, we're also very cocky too. We can't help it. I mean come on, taking on the big 'ole ocean we moved to a whole other continent, far away from our homeland. We struggled to make a home and then took on the great British government to keep our freedom.

Yeah, there's a lot wrong with the US of A...but there's a lot right too. I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. Any complaining Americans...thank goodness you live here, where you have a right to be unhappy with you own government.

Okay, there's my patriotic rant. Now I'm going to go celebrate with food and fireworks. Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment