Monday, August 15, 2011

The Winners Are.....

Oh, I'm so excited...it's like being frickin' Vanna White! *looks around for the letter board*

Okay, okay, so last week (the 10th to be exact), I posted a contest to celebrate the 2 month anniversary of Duty and Devotion. The responses were awesome and I had so much fun reading the dozen or so entries. But alas, only a few can win. This was my first time using the random.org site to select the winners.

All right...here we go...the winners are...(drum roll please)

Pauline B. Jones
Liana Brooks
Colette Duke

Email me at ambernorris2000@yahoo.com to let me know what e-format you would like Duty ad Devotion in and of course CONGRATULATIONS!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, and congrats on your anniversary! :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeee! And it's my birthday! I should make a Gollum reference, but that's the wrong genre.

    *hugs, thanks, and cake*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela! It was a fun contest. I think I have to set up a special post to explore the different entries. They were uber awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! I - er- meant to do that, Liana...yeah, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, awesome! I can't wait to read it. E-mailing you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoohoo!! thank you so much! emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete