Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Great SFR Pitch Tournament

Yay! The SFR Pitch contest has started on SFR Bridage. Stop by and vote for 3 pitches in 3 heats. My new release, Revelations of Tomorrow, is up in Heat 3 if you want to vote for it.

Here's the link: http://www.sfrcontests.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-sfr-pitch-tournament-weekend.html

And here's the official contest details:
"We have three Tournament heats of eight pitches each. Readers can vote for three pitches per heat through Sunday at 6 PM Pacific Time. The two pitches receiving the most votes in each heat will advance to the final round (which we hope to kick off Monday).
Readers who leave comments with feedback about what they liked will be entered in a drawing for an Amazon e-Gift Card. I hope this results in some valuable feedback as well as interest in all the stories!"

2 comments:

  1. I did vote for you because I do love your work! What a fun pitch this has been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, truth be told, I did vote for you as well. I loved those book pitches.

    ReplyDelete