* * * * * *
When I serve the Second Chance Tortillas recipe from the Passionate Cooks cookbook for brunch with friends, I mix up a batch of Bloody Marys to go along with them. The spicy tomato drink is a great accompaniment especially on a cold day. Enjoy!
• 4 cups tomato juice
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
• 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 cups vodka
• Garnish Ideas – celery stalk, spicy pickled string bean, lemon wedge
• Combine first 7 ingredients in a large pitcher. Chill overnight.
• Add vodka to pitcher; stir well. Fill glasses. Garnish as you like.
A a fortieth birthday present to herself, she decided to share her stories. Vallory Vance is the pen name she uses to write contemporary romances that range from sweet to spicy. You can find her most days on the Vallory V ~ A Romance Author Blog.
Musician, Ethan Holden, realized too late that he’d miscalculated the level of Lena’s fury. A ten month tour through Europe and a crazed fan had proven too much for the both of them. Returning to his hometown, he is determined to win her back despite her resistance. But can he give up the music he loves if that’s the only thing she wants?
Available from Amazon.com as a Kindle Edition
Available from Barnes and Noble as a Nook Book
Available from All Romance in Multiple Formats
• Blog: Vallory V – A Romance Author Blog
• Twitter: @ValloryVance
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vallory-Vance