Thursday, January 1, 2009

Affiliations and Profiles

Other Profiles

Critique Circle - My online writing group. Under profile name ARNorris. (Must be registered)
The Norris Ranch - My family writing blog.
QueryTracker.net - Under profile name ARNorris. (Must be registered)
Absolute Write Water Cooler - as AR Norris. Absolute Write's writers forum. (Must be registered)
Speculative Visions - as AR Norris. Writer's forum for speculative fiction genre. (Must be registered)

Affiliations

SFR Brigade - Official SFR Brigader. SFR Brigade is a networking site that advances the interest of Science Fiction Romance readers and writers. You can also visit the SFR Brigade Blog.

(Section still a work in progress. There are a lot of groups out there and whatever I select, I want to make sure I have the time to fully participate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment