Thursday, January 1, 2009

Free Reads

Besides the links in my Published section, please enjoy these Free Reads. Enjoy!


To the Meadow's Edge - February 2011 - Smashword Free Edition

Georgia wakes to find herself in a very unusual place...and with very unusual company.











Butterfly Cocoon - July 2010 - Smashwords Free Edition
Barnes & Noble


To Marie Hadner it's a regular shift in the boondock space colony of Pluto C. That's until people started to disappear and a comet decided to defy all logic.

Original published in Aphelion Webzine September 2009. Review of Butterfly Cocoon by Independent Press Review available here.

1 comment:

  1. I just read "In the Meadow" on my nook. Incredible writing, but where's the rest of the book? For that matter, where's the rest of the chapter? the story? I was just starting to get interested, and it just ....stopped. Too bad, I read a lot of short stories and novels; I would have liked to have seen more.

    ReplyDelete