It was awkward timing to say the least. I had a contest going on that Saturday (my first ever) on my blog. My ARC for Duty and Devotion was nearing it's last rounds. And, I was in the middle of a large project at my day job (several actually).
But all that flew out the window as I drove in an ambulance across the Golden Gate Bridge. Truthfully, it was the last thing on my mind at the time. Of course after, when everything turned out fine, I had a whole lot of balls to put back into the air. It was a daunting task to say the least. As a mother, wife, writer, and project manager there are a lot of balls floating around.
So, today I'm going to take it easy and just give a writing progress update. To get back into the swing of blogging again.
- Duty and Devotion editing rounds are complete.
- The Telomere Trilogy Book One: Revelations of Tomorrow is almost done for its June 1st submission to my publisher.
- The Telomere Trilogy Book Two: Echoes of Regret is waiting in the wings to start editing phase.
- The Telomere Trilogy Book Three: Ending Eternity is almost finished.
- Lilly's Journey is still in progress.
- I'm also going to start a holiday Free Read that follows the sisters in Duty and Devotion, title still to be determined.