Monday, November 1, 2010

Coming Attractions

Hi all! I just wanted to let you all know about some exciting coming attractions this month. Sprinkled in with the chaos of NaNoWriMo, I'll be blogging about the following groovy things:

Wednesday, November 3rd: Guest blogger, Vijaya Schartz on board talking about the science fiction concept behind her series Chronicles of Kassouk.

Tuesday, November 9th: Author Interview with Stephanie Burkhart talking about her short story, Shadow and Light, which appears in the newly released Borealis Book Two Anthology.

I'll also being doing two book reviews this month. Jack McDevitt's The Devil's Eye and Dean Koontz The Taking. Last but not least I'll be posting my first of many monthly conference debriefs. This first one is on marketing materials and tools I learned about. I might throw in a resurrected Science Update too...but we'll see.

Oh! And I'll be giving my first ever excerpt for Duty and Devotion (due out June 2011) towards the end of the month.

Alrighty, I think that's all the coming attractions for November.

Good writing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment