Thursday, November 12, 2009

Starting at a New Place

Last night I was working on my blog entry for this site at its original spot on wordpress: http://arnorris.wordpress.com/ . I was trying to put my creative touches onto the site and realized that I couldn't do everything I'd want to do. Wordpress has it's advantages but I think for my personal preferences blogspot is more my style.

So...long story already told, hello and welcome to my new blog for Adventures of a New Sci-Fi Writer.

At this point I'm going to continue blogging as if I hadn't just moved. Ready. Set. Go...

Tonight I hope to work on editing more of Galileo but work has followed me home. The juices have been flowing really well and I'd hate to disrupt that. I'm currently eyeballing the revision of a subplot. It's good and I like it, but I think I can make it better.

I let you all know how it goes tomorrow. Good writing to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment