Wednesday, March 3, 2010

February Status Check

February was an interesting month with lots of ups and downs. One thing I realized as I was brainstorming, all classic sci-fi concepts, is that many of my ideas the last few months have not been pure science fiction but more speculative. I'm excited my muse has gone back to a more spacey place...it's comforting that I haven't forgotten my root love. (And was a little worried my creativity was maturing.)

New Story Ideas by Length:
Flash Fiction: 2
Short Story: 1
Novella: 1
Novel: 0
Series: 2

Current Story Progress:
Outlined: 6 (3 for each series idea)
In Progress: 2
Halted: 0
Completed: 1
Archived: 0
Published: 2

Agent/Publisher Search:
Queries: 0
Request for Partials: 0
Rejections: 0

Submission Status:
Submissions: 8
Accepted: 2
Revise & Resubmit: 0
Short Listed: 1
Contests: 1
Rejections: 2
Waiting Response: 5

Okay folks, that's all she wrote (literally). Good writing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment