Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back with the Living

Oh my goodness, the last week was crazy! And not the fun writing kind of crazy (well, a little of that).

Life doesn't pause or stop for the Muse, let me tell ya. Wait, why would I need to tell you? You're all writers too...you know.

So, getting back on track, I'm just going to give a few updates on my writing progress/author quest. (I keep telling myself I'm Brain, but I'm starting to realize I might be closer to Pinky.)
  • My new little novel is coming along great. Most of my free time here in Sickville has been outlining, researching, and plotting this new space epic. This'll be my first novel since Galileo War and I'm very excited.
  • I've been collecting a lot of science stuff for my Science Update posts. I'll be restarting that this Saturday.
  • I've got my revised Galileo War on Authonomy under its new title Duty and Devotion to get a big picture idea of what readers think. I plan on keeping it up at least through the end of March, maybe April if I keep getting productive feedback/comments.
  • You might remember the flash I wrote several weeks ago and posted about. On a whim I submitted it to a small magazine, Foliate Oak. Yesterday I got word they accepted The Patient for their next issue. This is very exciting as I wasn't to sure about it. It's not my normal genre/type and glad it worked out.
  • On a last note, I also have a couple book reviews outlined. Those should be coming out, one this week and one next.
Okay, I think that's all the catch up stuff.

Good writing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment