Thursday, January 21, 2010

Writing Progress

Progress is a subjective word. That statement may be a diversion tactic on my part, but I'm sticking to it.

All right, all right. Writing hasn't been very good last three days. You won't find me listing the many excuses. It is what it is and I was not focused enough during what free time I had. I've managed to cut 2200 words from Damarion (about 4 scenes). I've added 1400 words to complete one chapter and 2 scenes. That's what I like to do in a day, so I'm very disappointed.

I'm going to crack my own whip on this and set a goal of 3000 words by Sunday.

Good writing all!

2 comments:

  1. It really is hard to get motivated sometimes. Those creative juices aren't always flowing in my head so I sometimes have to kick start them.

    Good luck! I'm sure you'll get back into the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elisabeth. Mucho appreciated!

    It's so fun to find others of "our kind". We writer's need to stick together...juices low or not!

    Hope your writing is going better than mine.

    ReplyDelete