Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Butterfly Cocoon Now Available

Exciting news!

Butterfly Cocoon, is now available on Smashwords.

*Throws confetti*

Butterfly Cocoon was originally published on Aphelion Webzine's September 2009 issue. Based on the urgings of several interested readers, I uploaded it to Smashwords to make it more accessible...and to give it shiny cover art.

For those of you new friends, this story was my first publication and a very exciting time for me as an aspiring writer. Okay, here's my spiel:

Science Fiction, 5,664 words. To Marie Hadner it's a regular shift in the boondock space colony of Pluto C. That's until people start disappearing and a comet decides to defy all logic.

I hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to let me know how you liked it.
Good writing all!

No comments:

Post a Comment